1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES
This Legal Notice of the services offered at the URL www.BitZone.net and all the websites that are part of the BitZone GROUP such as BitSoftware, BitHardware, BitRedes, etc., (hereinafter the PORTAL) is signed by BitZone (hereinafter BitZone ), owner of said URL, with tax address in London, Avda. Royal nº 208, 5F; 28025 London, and with email address [[email protected]].
At any time, the interested party may save or print this Legal Notice and the user is advised to do so.
And, on the other hand, the USER, whose personal data are those that have been consigned by the same in the forms that BitZone has made available on the PORTAL, in the terms established in the clause relating to definitions. The provision of personal data directly by the USER will be their sole responsibility, for which they will be responsible, at all times, for its authenticity and veracity.
For the use of this PORTAL, the express acceptance by the USER of each and every one of the clauses of this Legal Notice is required.
- User : Natural or legal person who visits the PORTAL and makes use of its services without submitting any request for information.
- Active user or USER : Natural person – over eighteen years old – or legal person, who completes the registration or information request form (s) accepting the clauses of this Legal Notice established by the Bit Zone, through its URL www. BitZone.net and which appears as one of the parts of the aforementioned Legal Notice.
- Personal data : any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons.
- Domain name : set of characters that identifies a site on the Internet with an address (IP).
- IP (Internet Protocol) : set of rules that regulate the transmission of data through the network. 6. Cookies : text string that is installed on the hard drive of the User’s computer and each time the User accesses the Portal, it sends information that will be used to identify said user and their browsing preferences.
3. OBJECT AND DEFINITION OF THE SERVICES OFFERED
Bit Zone is an Internet PORTAL whose main activity consists of offering information about telecommunications products and providers and Internet access, as well as offering a platform for special advertising and opinion dissemination through the specific forums made available to USERS.
Through the Portal www.BitZone.net, USERS access and can make use of the various services and content made available to them through this medium. In this way, the PORTAL is configured as an instrument for the presentation and dissemination of the services of the aforementioned telecommunications providers and products, as well as an opinion forum on those same products or services and an advertising platform for them.
Bit Zone makes the following services available to the USER through the PORTAL:
- Corporate information.
- Information on the products and services provided by Bit Zone
- Collection of information requests.
- Downloading files related to the different ADSL products that are reported on the PORTAL.
- Reproduction of images related to some products.
- Opinion Forums.
- Links to other Internet portals directly related to Bit Zone.
Therefore, the clauses of this Legal Notice will apply to all services / products listed on the website www.BitZone.net. The characteristics of each of these services / products are determined on the PORTAL.
Access to the PORTAL implies unreserved acceptance of the clauses of this Legal Notice, and if you do not agree with them, you must refrain from accessing the PORTAL or using the content offered through it.
This Legal Notice is governed by the principles of legality and good faith, the user committing to use the PORTAL, as well as the information or content hosted in accordance with the Law, morals, good customs and public order.
Bit Zone reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content, products and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they are presented or located. in said PORTAL. Likewise, Bit Zone reserves the right to modify the clauses of the Legal Notice, when it deems it appropriate.
4. USERS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THE PORTAL
The PORTAL presents services open to the entire public that visits it. In addition, it offers the possibility of publishing the opinions that such products or services that are reported on the PORTAL deserve, by registering the user as an Active User or joining a series of recommended websites, for which the USER must send an email to the web master of the PORTAL
The PORTAL also presents free access services to all users who visit it, such as information about its products, news and news.
The aforementioned users are only authorized to use the PORTAL after accepting and complying with the conditions set out here and must leave the www.BitZone.net web site otherwise. The use of these information services is free.
5. ACTIVE USER REGISTRATION
On the Bit Zone home page, the possibility of registering as an Active User is offered, said registration can be made at the following times:
1. As soon as the page is accessed by clicking on the “Register” button. A screen will appear where you will be required a Nickname, an e-mail address, a password or password, the repetition of the same and a security code provided by the PORTAL, which you only have to type again in the field provided for this purpose. The completion of these fields is mandatory, so you will not be able to continue with the registration process if these fields are not completed. Before being able to send the registration request, you must press the button «I declare that I have read and accept the Legal Notice.
6. CONDITIONS OF CONTACT
At the foot of the PORTAL page, the USER, whether Active or not, can access the Contact area with those responsible for the PORTAL.
7. ADVERTISING CONDITIONS
At the foot of the PORTAL page, the USER, whether Active or not, can access the Advertising area, where they can insert advertising about their products and / or services on the PORTAL. To do this, you must send an email or use the contact telephone number.
8. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE FORUMS
Every USER of the Forums hosted on the PORTAL will have the obligation to accept and comply with the rules established for each Forum, as well as the provisions of the clauses of this Legal Notice, being, in any case, responsible to Bit Zone or to third parties of the breach of them.
The USERS who act as Moderators of the Forums must register through the web form provided for this purpose in the PORTAL, declaring that they have read and accepted the conditions established in this Legal Notice. Likewise, they will have the obligation to comply with and make the rest of the Forum participants comply with the rules established for each of the Forums.
9. PROCEDURE FOR REVOCATION OF USER CONSENT
The USER may, at any time, revoke their consent for the processing of their personal data or for the receipt of commercial communications. In both cases, you must send a written communication to the following address: BitZone SL , Avda. Del Talgo nº 228, 5º D; 28023 London or to the email address [[email protected]] stating that you no longer wish to receive further advertising or commercial information from BitZone.
11.1. From the portal
It will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for: The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning or the availability or continuity of operation of the portal. Damage that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the portal. Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or access to the contents. The vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available. The outdated data provided by the USER, as well as the provision of erroneous or untrue data provided using the services of the PORTAL.
If Bit Zone carries out a change in these clauses that have not yet been informed on the web site, USERS will be notified in the shortest possible time by personal communication or by updating the contents of the PORTAL.
Bit Zone will not be responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in the PORTAL by the users of the Forums regarding other users, advertisers or third parties.
11.2 Of the user / USER
The USER will be responsible: For the content entered by them, especially the data and information entered and sent to Bit Zone in the available forms. Of the performance of any type of illegal action, harmful to rights, harmful and / or harmful. The introduction, storage or dissemination in or from the PORTAL, of any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of Any form that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current regulations. Of the introduction, storage or dissemination through the PORTAL of computer programs, data, viruses, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the PORTAL, any of the Services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of the PORTAL or, in general, any third party, or that, in any other way, is capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing the normal functioning of the same. To adequately safeguard the “Password” that you have provided to BitZone, as an identifier and enabler for access to the Services, committing not to assign their use or allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for the damages that could derive from an improper use of the same. Likewise, the user agrees to communicate to BitZone, as quickly as possible, its loss or theft as well as any risk of access to the AREA as an Active User »by an unauthorized third party. The introduction, storage or dissemination through the PORTAL of any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties and, in general, any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties .
12. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entirety of this web site: text, images, trademarks ( BitZone® ), graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by the laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation being prohibited, except for personal and private use.
BitZone does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or free of errors or that the free use of the same by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this website and its contents is under the responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the total or partial reproduction, retransmission, copy, transfer or redistribution of the information contained in these pages, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, as well as the products purchased through the website, is prohibited. .
WordPress based website.
13. USE OF COOKIE TECHNOLOGY
Bit Zone reserves the right to use the so-called “cookies”, in any type of use of the Portal. However, Users are informed of the possibility of discarding this use on their computer.
14. LINKS OR LINKS
If you are interested in activating a link to www.BitZone.net, you must notify Bit Zone, obtaining the express consent to create the link. Bit Zone reserves the right to object to the activation of links to its website.
Minors must request and obtain the permission of their parents, guardian or legal representative before being able to access the content that is incorporated into the Portal. However, the condition of ACTIVE USER can never be held by a minor, unless he or she acts through a legal representative.
Unauthorized minors are prohibited from accessing and using the portal. Bit Zone reminds users of legal age, who are in charge of minors, that it will be their sole responsibility to determine what services and / or content are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
Bit Zone informs you that there are computer programs that allow you to filter and block access to certain content and services, in such a way that parents, for example, can decide what are the contents and services of the Portal to which their children can access and which not.
The clauses of this Legal Notice are written in Spanish, and are subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of controversy derived from the use of the services offered or products offered on the PORTAL, the parties, with the acceptance of this Legal Notice, will submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals of the city of London, unless a Law establishes a different jurisdiction, in view of the nature of the relationship.
Contact of the owner of the BitZone group websites
The owner of this website is BitZone, with address for this purpose in London, and with an email address [[email protected]].
Who is responsible for the personal data we collect on this website?
The data controller is BitZone, with address for these purposes at Avda. Royal, 5F; London, and with email address [[email protected]].
What data are we going to obtain from you?
On our website, the only personal data that we can collect from you are those that you provide us at the time of registration: email and date of birth and username to be used in the forums.
What is the purpose of this data processing?
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Keep your user active in our forums. When you register, we will send a confirmation email to the address you have indicated; If you do not verify the address you will be able to log in but you will not be able to participate in the forums and your account will have other limitations.
What is the legal basis for these data processing?
The legal basis is the legitimate interest in opening your user account in our forums when registering.
How long will the data be kept?
We will keep your personal data while you use our forums and until you request to unsubscribe.
At any time you can write to us to request the deletion of your data or the cancellation of your user; In that case, your personal data will be blocked for 3 years, at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Fiscal Ministry, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent authorities and Public Administrations, to resolve any question or responsibility related to the treatment of your data or with the exercise of legal actions, claims or subsequent consultations, during the limitation period of the same.
Recipient or categories of recipients of the data
Your personal data will not be provided or transferred to any entity outside this portal.
International data transfers
We do not carry out international data transfers of any kind or category.
Relationship with operators in the forum
In our forums you have the possibility of contacting different telephone operators to expose your doubts, complaints, recommendations, etc. When you talk to them, the information you provide will be processed by each operator in question, the BitZone forums being a mere platform that allows communication between its users and operators. We are not responsible for what you transmit to each operator or for the responses that each operator offers you.
What rights do the interested party have?
The RGPD grants you the following rights, which you can exercise by sending an email to [email protected]; You will need to send the email from the same address you used to write to us.
Right of access
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, in this case, the right of access to personal data and information related to its treatment.
You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed.
Right of rectification
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, you will have the right to complete personal data that is incomplete.
Right of erasure
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the deletion of the personal data concerning you.
We are obliged to delete personal data without undue delay when any of the following circumstances occurs:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party withdraws the consent given for specific purposes or the express consent given for the treatment of special categories of data, such as those that reveal their political opinions, as long as this treatment is not based on another legal basis; c) the interested party opposes the treatment for reasons related to your particular situation and no other legitimate reasons for the treatment prevail;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed; e) the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation established in the law of the Union or of the Member States that applies to the controller.
The obligation to delete personal data will not be applicable when the treatment is necessary to:
- exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- compliance with a legal obligation that requires data processing imposed by the law of the Union or the Member States that applies to the controller;
- the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the person in charge;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, to the extent that the right to erasure could make it impossible or seriously impede the achievement of the objectives of said treatment;
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Limitation of processing
You have the right to obtain the limitation of the data processing when any of the following conditions is met:
a) You challenge the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the same;
b) The treatment is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and request instead the limitation of its use;
c) We do not need the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but you need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
d) You have opposed the treatment for reasons related to your particular situation, while it is verified if the legitimate reasons as the person responsible for the treatment prevail over those of the interested party.
You have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
For any clarification you can write to [email protected]
17. USE OF THIRD PARTY APIs
BitZone uses the YouTube API Client. By visiting the website, users agree to be bound by the conditions set forth in YouTube’s Terms of Service (https://www.youtube.com/t/terms)
BitZone uses YouTube’s API Client. By visiting our webpage, the users are agreing to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service.